Technology Support Specialist
Harpoon Therapeutics (ticker: HARP) is a clinical-stage immunotherapy company developing a novel class of T cell engagers that harness the power of the body’s immune system to treat patients suffering from cancer and other diseases. T cell engagers are engineered proteins that direct a patient’s own T cells to kill target cells that express specific proteins, or antigens, carried by the target cells. Using its proprietary Tri-specific T cell Activating Construct (TriTAC®) platform, Harpoon is developing a pipeline of novel TriTACs initially focused on the treatment of solid tumors and hematologic malignancies. HPN217 targets BCMA and is in a Phase 1/2 trial for relapsed, refractory multiple myeloma. HPN328 targets DLL3 and is in a Phase 1/2 trial for cancers expressing DLL3, initially focused on small cell lung cancer and other tumors with high-grade neuroendocrine features. Harpoon is led by an experienced management team. The company emphasizes a collegial, collaborative environment and has a strong record of scientific innovation, pioneering protein engineering, expertise in tumor immunology and pre-clinical and clinical research. For additional information about Harpoon Therapeutics, please visit www.harpoontx.com.
Harpoon is seeking a self-motivated and collaborative Technology Support Specialist (Help Desk/System Administrator) to join the IT support team. This role reports directly to the Vice President, Information Technology. The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication, organization, and customer service skills, working closely with end users, third-party IT service providers, suppliers, and vendors. The primary goal is to ensure adherence to company policies, processes, and procedures related to data security, compliance, and efficient use of resources, while maintaining and supporting the company's information technology infrastructure.
This is a hybrid role which would be required to be onsite in our corporate office 3-4 days a week with flexibility to be remote 1-2 days a week dependent upon business needs. (some evening and weekend support as needed)
- Provide technical support for hardware and software issues through phone, email, and remote/on-site troubleshooting.
- Triage support requests, determine severity and complexity, resolve common problems, and escalate issues as needed.
- Perform quality assurance checks on delivered work and provide guidance to end-users following standardized procedures.
- Create and maintain user training and self-help resources, and document system administration processes and procedures.
- Administer the IT procurement process, ensuring efficient resource allocation and positive client experiences.
- Provide additional technology support assistance as required.
- Hands-on experience with Azure AD and Active Directory in a hybrid environment.
- Expertise or knowledge of systems such as VMWare, MS SQL Server, MS Windows Server, and IP Telephony.
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Intune and Autopilot.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint and Teams in a corporate environment.
- Familiarity with user administration in the Microsoft O365 productivity suite.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field, or a minimum of 5 years of on-the-job experience in technology support.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to explain technical issues to non-technical audiences.
- Experience in a regulated environment or a working knowledge of ISO/IEC 20000 standards is a plus.
- Willingness to learn, take direction, and efficiently address business needs.
Harpoon anticipates that the annual base salary for this position could range from between $75,000.00 - $130,000.00 and will depend, in part, on the successful candidate’s credentials for the role, including education, qualifications, and type as well as length of experience. Any offered salary is also based on internal equity, internal salary ranges, market data, and the position’s wage range. The salary range listed does not include any applicable bonuses or long-term incentives, differential pay or other forms of compensation or benefits. Harpoon is a multistate employer and the salary offered will be market competitive. At Harpoon, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case.