Harpoon Therapeutics is a clinical-stage immunotherapy company located in South San Francisco.
The company is developing novel biologics that harness the power of the body’s immune system to treat patients suffering from cancer and other diseases. Using its proprietary Tri-specific T cell Activating Construct (TriTAC®) platform, Harpoon is developing a pipeline of novel T cell engagers initially focused on the treatment of solid tumors and hematologic malignancies. HPN424 targets PSMA and is in a Phase 1/2a trial for metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer. HPN536 targets mesothelin and is in a Phase 1/2a trial for cancers expressing mesothelin, initially focused on ovarian, pancreatic cancers and mesothelioma. HPN217 targets BCMA and is in a Phase 1/2 trial for relapsed, refractory multiple myeloma. HPN328 targets DLL3 and is in a Phase 1/2 trial for small cell lung cancer and other DLL3-expressing tumors. Harpoon has also developed a proprietary ProTriTAC™ platform, which applies a prodrug concept to its TriTAC platform to create a therapeutic T cell engager that remains inactive until it reaches the tumor microenvironment. Harpoon is led by an experienced management team. The company emphasizes a collegial, collaborative environment and has a strong record of scientific innovation, pioneering protein engineering, expertise in tumor immunology and pre-clinical and clinical research. For additional information about Harpoon Therapeutics, please visit www.harpoontx.com.
- Manage monthly accruals for clinical trial studies, prepare and post journal entries, and perform account reconciliations for clinical trials related items
- Apply accurate accounting standards based on clinical trial set-up and activity details
- Liaison with external stakeholders, including CROs
- Review contracts change orders to identify and assess financial impact
- Review contracts with the clinical trial team to ensure accuracy of financial assumptions
- Maintain accruals related to preclinical activities and translational work
- Support other GL areas such as prepaid, accrued expenses, fixed assets and other balance sheet and income statement accounts
- Assist with equity-related administrative tasks
- Month-end support (JE’s and Reconciliations)
- Help support SEC 10K & 10Q tie-outs
- Support annual audits and quarterly reviews (preparation of support schedules), includes interacting with external auditors
- Perform other related duties and ad-hoc projects as needed
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience working in accounting department or public audit
- Month-end close, reconciliations, ERP systems transaction experience
- Understanding of accounts payable, cash, accruals, fixed assets,
- Understanding of basic financial statements: BS, PL & SCF
- Attention to detail, an internal control mindset, and the highest degree of integrity. An ability to communicate with internal clinical operations team members as well as external business partners is essential (i.e. CROs)
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic, high level of dependability and demonstrate a sense of urgency
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications; Word, Excel, Outlook and ERP systems, preferably NetSuite
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. A cover letter is welcomed but not required.