Human Resources Coordinator
Harpoon Therapeutics (ticker: HARP) is a clinical-stage immunotherapy company developing a novel class of T cell engagers that harness the power of the body’s immune system to treat patients suffering from cancer and other diseases. T cell engagers are engineered proteins that direct a patient’s own T cells to kill target cells that express specific proteins, or antigens, carried by the target cells. Using its proprietary Tri-specific T cell Activating Construct (TriTAC®) platform, Harpoon is developing a pipeline of novel TriTACs initially focused on the treatment of solid tumors and hematologic malignancies. HPN424 targets PSMA and is in a Phase 1/2a trial for metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer. HPN536 targets mesothelin and is in a Phase 1/2a trial for cancers expressing mesothelin, initially focused on ovarian and pancreatic cancers, and mesothelioma. HPN217 targets BCMA and is in a Phase 1/2 trial for relapsed, refractory multiple myeloma. HPN328 targets DLL3 and is in a Phase 1/2 trial for cancers expressing DLL3, initially focused on small cell lung cancer and other tumors with high-grade neuroendocrine features. Harpoon is led by an experienced management team. The company emphasizes a collegial, collaborative environment and has a strong record of scientific innovation, pioneering protein engineering, expertise in tumor immunology and pre-clinical and clinical research. For additional information about Harpoon Therapeutics, please visit www.harpoontx.com.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and diligent candidate to be part of our Recruiting/HR team. This position reports to our VP, Finance and will work closely with our HR team.
This role is responsible for coordinating and assisting on the recruiting front, as well as various HR administration tasks.
- Assist Recruiter with job postings
- Coordinate and schedule all interviews
- Coordinate background checks/follow-up on candidates; may assist with sourcing
- Manage employee on-boarding, including communicating with new hires, collect and complete new hire paperwork, and set up personnel files
- Conduct new hire orientation
- Maintain Culture Amp (performance review and survey platform), including set up new users, assist with login, and sending out various surveys
- Assist with basic benefits administration
- Maintain personnel files and org charts
- Help with reports, as needed
- Help with employee events
- Help with employee exit tasks
- Perform other duties as requested
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of related experience, preferably as an HR Coordinator/HR Assistant
- Knowledge of employment laws and HR practices
- Experience in the biotech/pharmaceutical industry a plus
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions in a manner consistent with sound business practices